Medical Care Integrated Center Project in Baiyin District, Baiyin City
1. Project Overview: The project is located in Shuichuan town, on the banks of the Yellow River, and 23 kilometers from the downtown area of Baiyin city. Utilizing the high-quality medical resources of Baiyin district, combined with the ecological advantages of the Baiyin Jingou River Ecological Landscape Belt, and the health care industry development, the project will focus on elderly care, rehabilitation and entertainment. The project will provide all-round services such as medical care, rehabilitation, companionship, parent-child interaction and entertainment. It will gradually increase the content of migratory bird-style elderly care, integrating health management, tourism and leisure, and culture and entertainment.
The project plan is composed of three functional areas: medical services, elderly apartments, and public supporting facilities, with a planned land area of 260.7 mu (17.38 hectares). The construction contents includes the medical technology building, emergency building, an inpatient building with an area of 17,500 square meters, various types of elderly care service buildings with a total area of 26,500 square meters, including apartments for the elderly, medical rehabilitation centers, small shops and office buildings. It will be furnished with comprehensive rehabilitation physiotherapy equipment, as well as entertainment equipment. After the project is completed, it is expected to have 2,200 beds, 200 of which will be medical beds. The project will use the qualifications of a tertiary specialist hospital, and create a comprehensive health care service system that features the integration of medical and elderly care.
2. Estimated investment: 500 million yuan.
3. Economic benefits prediction: The project adopts the nursing model that combines medical treatment and elderly care. According to the circumstances of the elderly population in the areas surrounding Baiyin city, the service level of the old-age industry could be improved after the completion of the project, bringing considerable economic benefits.
4. Project progress: Project planning has been completed.
5. Cooperation mode: Joint venture, cooperation.
Contact Unit: Economic Cooperation Bureau of Baiyin District, Yellow River Wetland Management Center of Baiyin District
Contact: Zhang Zhengang, Zeng Junlong